1. Why is the item I want to buy not available?
- If you cannot find certain products, or cannot order a product in a specific style/size, please return to our website from time to time as we replenish our stock frequently.
- “Out of Stock” products are not available for purchase at the moment, but will likely be in stock shortly.
2. In which situation will a product be shown as “Out of Stock”?
- The product you choose is not available for sale anymore.
- The available size/ colour of the product is sold out when you place the product in the shopping bag.
- If the product is sold out after you have paid for the order, which is very rare, we will contact you to explain the condition. You will not be charged in this case. While for other products that are available in your order, we will follow the general order processing procedures for delivery. Please contact us if you have inquiries.
1. Can I modify or cancel an order?
- Orders will be cancelled automatically if you failed to pay during checkout. Please make a new order if you still want to buy those items.
- If you want to cancel or modify an order that has been paid or shipped, please contact us.
2. How do I track the current status of my order?
- If you purchased as a member, you can check the order status after logging into My Account and navigating to “Your Orders” on the footer of the page.
- If you purchased as a guest, please click Order Status at the bottom of the page. Enter the Order ID, Recipient Last Name and Email then click “Check My Order”.
3. Can I modify the shipping address, product size, or color of an order?
- Unfortunately, you cannot edit order information after placed.
- In this case, please contact us to cancel the order you would like to modify and place a new order.
4. What happens if I submit duplicate orders?
- Please contact us for assistance.
RETURN & REFUND
1. How long does it take for a refund to be processed?
- Refund will generally take 14 business days upon our receipt of the returned products.
- Actual receipt date is subject to the process period of the relevant bank/payment gateway.
2. Which account will my payment be refunded to?
- The refund will be made to the account used for your payment.
3. Can my pending refund be directly credited against a new order?
- Sorry, your refund cannot be used to offset against a new order. Please wait for the refund to be credited to your card or account.
4. The items I received are different from my order description. What should I do?
- You can either reject or receive the order and then contact us for help.
1. How can I update my personal account information?
- If you need to change your personal information, log in to My Account and then edit the information you would like to change.
2. How can I check my order history?
- If you place an order as a member, please log in to My Account and check your order history under “My Orders”. You will see all the orders you have made there.
- If you placed an order as a guest, please click Your Order at the footer of the page. Enter the Order ID, Customer Last Name and Email then click “Continue”. However, you can only check the orders one by one with respective order IDs.
3. Is my membership information secure?
- Your privacy is strictly protected. We will not disclose any of your information to the third parties or use for any other purposes other than order processing without your written permission.